Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All of us

First of all, let me add a little disclaimer... We don't have home internet right now. I am blogging from my phone and it is a challenge. Please forgive any errors in spelling or grammar. I can barely see what I'm typing and this site does not agree with my phone. Ha! My heart has been so burdened lately by the division between people. From politics to family to friends to co-workers and so on and so on. Judgement, anger and resentment are poisons. Nothing good can come from them. So why are we so quick to go there? What's the point? We are all sinners. Just because someone sins different from you, doesn't mean their sin is any worse than yours. We are all going to have different opinions. That doesn't make mine more important than yours. We all struggle. Someone's life may look perfect from the outside but you don't know what they are struggling with on the inside. I do have a selfish reason for pos,ting this blog. I'm tired of being misunderstood. My only enemy is the devil. I truly care and have concern for everyone in my life. If I don't always show it, it's because I am wore out! Raising three wild little boys is no easy task. Especially when I am on my own most of the time. Some days I am really struggling. SO, if I offend you in any way, please cut me some slack. I promise it was not intentional. Now that I've said all this, I have to take my own advice. I am the worst about getting my feelings hurt too easily. I don't like turmoil and controversy. I want everyone to get along and like each other. How I wish it could be that way! Since it can't, let's all try to love each other. When someone hurts or disappoints you, pray for them. You really may not have a clue of what they're going through. T___alk to them. Be understanding. Don't lash out the first chance you get. We all have bad days. Let's cut each other some slack. After all "Love each other as I have loved you" is the greatest commandment. Thank you, Lord for the people you place in my life. Thank you for the ones that encourage me and the ones who challenge me. I know we must all face challenges. T.at is part of living in this world. But Lord, I pray that as a Christian, I will always look to you for guidance when I'm challenged and that I will always be willing to forgive others as you always forgive me. I love you! In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment